Project Developer/Asset Manager (m/f/o)
Get involved in the strategic development of our exciting existing property portfolio!
Indigo Invest is an independent German real estate investment company with a strong capital base based in Düsseldorf. The company invests commercially primarily in existing real estate from a wide range of sectors in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands and Spain. We create added value through active management. Short decision-making channels and independence from external financing enable us to act quickly and pragmatically. Since being founded in 2010, Indigo Invest’s existing transaction volume, comprising acquisitions and sales, now stands at more than €1 bn.
What you can expect:
- Exciting duties within the day-to-day business of a real estate private equity investor
- Project responsibility for planning, organisation and supervision of regeneration and new-build projects
- Acquisition of tenants, negotiation of lease agreements right up to contract conclusion and subsequent care within portfolio
- Management of general contractors and external service providers
- Development and responsibility for business plans
- Identification of upside potential and boosting this
- Development and creative design of marketing measures for leasing activities
- Further training opportunities and on-the-job training
- A top-tier team with long-standing international real estate and transactional experience
What we expect from you:
- A degree in economics (BWL, VWL) or civil or industrial engineering with a link to real estate
- Two to seven years’ substantiated practical experience in asset management, construction of project development
- An affinity for project work and entrepreneurial thinking
- Technical know-how in areas of construction and renovation and knowledge of German tenancy law desirable
- Good communication skills and an affinity for working in small teams
- Initiative, independence and responsibility
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good written and spoken English
Does that sound like you?
Then please send your application documents, indicating your earliest start date, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org