Investment Analyst (m/w/o)
Help us find property with upside potential!
Indigo Invest is an independent German real estate investment company with a strong capital base based in Düsseldorf. The company invests commercially primarily in existing real estate from a wide range of sectors in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands and Spain. We create added value through active management. Short decision-making channels and independence from external financing enable us to act quickly and pragmatically. Since being founded in 2010, Indigo Invest’s existing transaction volume, comprising acquisitions and sales, now stands at more than €1 bn.
What you can expect:
- Exciting duties within the day-to-day business of a real estate private equity investor
- Insight into the entire investment cycle of an opportunistic real estate investor (purchase – asset management – sale)
- Active involvement in structured transaction processes (acquisition, due diligence, leading negotiations, coordination of internal and external eservice providers, etc.)
- Issuing and assessing investment costings and profitability analyses
- Generating relevant market and location analyses for investment decisions
- Working on your own initiative on exciting real estate projects in a dynamic working environment
- Further training opportunities and on-the-job training
- A top-tier team with long-standing international real estate and transactional experience
What we expect from you:
- A degree in economics (BWL, VWL) or civil or industrial engineering, ideally with a link to real estate
- Up to two years’ practical experience in the field of investment management, or at least some initial professional experience from placements during study
- An affinity for project work and entrepreneurial thinking
- Knowledge of investment and financial accounting and the basics of real estate economics
- Good communication skills and an affinity for working in small teams
- Initiative, independence and responsibility
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good written and spoken English
Does that sound like you?
Then please send your application documents, indicating your earliest start date, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org